Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Never Been Tagged

This whole tagging business is a foreign concept to me. I've never been tagged and I have no idea how I would go about tagging another blogger. Do I just post a comment saying TAG? Do I write up a blog and mention that I'd like certain bloggers to respond? No clue. In any case, I took this from Keishon's site, who took it from Renee. Thought I would have some fun with it. I've been in the dumps lately, so anything to cheer me up, right?

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life
1. Hello Kitty (literally I worked at a Hello Kitty Store in high school and they made me dress up in a huge get up with no insulation...I was the Mickey Mouse of Sunvalley Mall - torture!)
2. Receptionist/Gopher/Servant/Coffee Slave
3. Lease Consultant (current)
4. Supply Inventory Clerk (in college...so much fun....did zilch!)

Four Movies You Would Watch over and over
1. Never Been Kissed
2. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
3. Pride and Prejudice (new and old miniseries)
4. Persuasion

Four Places You Have Lived
1. Italy (from ages 12-17)
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. New York
4. Arlington, VA
Currently living in San Francisco, CA

Four TV shows you Love to Watch
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Real World Key West
3. The Apprentice
4. The Biggest Loser
I love reality TV!!!

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation
1. Italy (Siena, Florence, Rome, Venice, Naples, Pompei, etc)
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. San Diego, CA
4. my bed
I'm hoping to go to England this year...keeping my fingers crossed.

Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. My romance blogs
2. popsugar
3. crooksandliars
4. msnbc

Four Favorite Foods
1. Lasagna
2. Burrito
3. Anything Ethiopian
4. Tofu

Four Places You Rather Be Right Now
1. Europe
2. Home in bed
3. Africa
4. Hiking anywhere

Four Friends You are Tagging that you think will respond
No one...I'm the only one who didn't get tagged with this.

4 comments:

Rowena said...

Awwww, I'll tag you sweetie! The next time I play one of those games, I'll tag you, so keep your eye out sweetie!

But I enjoyed reading your answers, too cute!

sybil said...

Damn it I was going to tag you!

ag said...

oh no, I was going to tag you and then I see that I'm too late!

romancelover said...

Wow...I feel so loved...however, they do say BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...hmmm....