Saturday, May 27, 2006

Welcome to the TBR Pile

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!I just got back from a day spent driving, antiquing and UBS hopping. I'm now tired, invigorated and hungry all at the same time!

I did manage to find a few goodies:
1. STOLEN KISSES, Suzanne Enoch
2. ANGEL IN MY BED, Melody Thomas
3. CREOLE NIGHTS, Deborah Martin (aka Sabrina Jeffries)

I've been overworked lately; I need a different job. Honestly, I really am too good for my current job; I have a lot of untapped talent. I'm frustrated and realizing more and more how difficult it is, for a woman who lacks the ability to kiss ass every second of the day, to climb the corporate ladder.

3 comments:

sybil said...

LOL well self confidence and ego are not two things you are lacking *g*

And yes you need to find a new job! And read Angel in my Bed. Then if you don't keep it send it to me ;).

hhhhhheeeeeeeeee

romancelover said...

Sybil,

I'm going to read Angel in My Bed, but I have to read the others in the series first...I hear it's pretty good. I'll keep you posted on whether I decide to get rid of it (i.e. send it ovah to you...this time media mail).

Seriously, I am overqualified. I am looking. Found a website...indeed.com which is helping, but I'm going to post my resume on the different sites (I updated it today) and see what happens. Also...one of those head hunters...I need to get me one of those! I'm sick of hearing myself complain and I'm 100% certain others are also. It's time for MORE ACTION and LESS TALK.

Woo hoo! :)

sybil said...

hmmm

I could be wrong, prolly am, but I thought Angel was the start of a NEW series. need to double check...

oh if I didn't complain I would never talk *g* Good luck!