Tuesday, May 02, 2006

HIS MISTRESS BY MORNING

Elizabeth Boyle posted an excerpt to her August release HIS MISTRESS BY MORNING. The plot sounds great but the excerpt...confused me a bit...I wonder if this chick's being punk'd. I'll still buy the book. I'm curious as to how it'll all turn out. I'm not too sure about the cover...heroine's got body image issues or somethin'. She seems to be looking in the mirror and seeing herself as a bare chested dude with one shoulder....or maybe I need better glasses.

2 comments:

Holly said...

OMG! You crack me up! hahaha "Body issues" or something? hahahha That's awesome.

I saw this, too, and wondered about it. Of course, with all of my historical issues lately, who knows if I'll actually read it or not.

Mailyn said...

dear lord that is one sad cover!!!

I have so much to read now I don't think I need any more encouragments lol