Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all who read my blog. It's been a crazy year. I end this year with no love in my life, but I am not worried. I know HE will show up on my doorstep one day. It's hard during the holidays, as I get older, to not have someone in my life. I love my family, but I think I've reached a point where I want my own...does that make any sense? In the meantime, my exes are all getting married or engaged...all douche bags who probably deserve to be alone for the rest of their lives. And I? Well, I'm still looking for that special someone (I keep getting asked out by men I have no interest in; I say NO...what's the point?). I've been called picky and perhaps I am, but I've learned in life that it's ok to have high standards, especially when you're dealing with a little something called love and so...with the new year about to hit, I can only hope and pray for the love I read about in romance novels. I know he won't be perfect; I'm not either. Where is he? When will I meet him? These thoughts sound almost childish but I can't help but think them. Again, this year I ask, "WHERE'S MY HERO?"

No comments: