6 Weird Things About Me (I prefer to use the word ECCENTRIC)
1. I love burning popcorn and then squeezing dijonnaise on some and then eating it (ok..stop staring at me!!!)
2. As a child, I often pretended to be someone else, a glamorous movie star named Judy Monroe. I was married to Charlie Sheen and was having an affair with Emilio Estevez (this was the 80s and growing up alone, with siblings very far apart from me in age, I had to entertain myself in some way besides reading...and yes, I snuck in the living room to watch Dynasty...hence, the affair part of my fantasy).
3. I have no pinky knuckles.
4. I love melting chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and then digging for the cookie dough. I tend not to eat the melted ice cream.
5. I pick at my food a lot and am always grabbing other people's food for a taste. This irritates the hell out of everybody. BTW I only do this with people I feel extremely comfortable with.
5 favorite Christmas songs are:
1) White Christmas
2) Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
3) Little Drummer Boy
4) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (I think...I don't know the exact title...from MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS)
5) Emmanuel (old Church song...excellent!!!).
I tag: Kristie, Holly, Dylan, Mailyn
Not sure if the girls will do this, but it's always good if you run out of things to blog about.