Friday, January 04, 2008

Carrot Top




Is Jacquie D'Alessandro's Avon's ugly red-headed stepchild or something? She's a great writer. Unfortunately, Avon's Art Department seems to enjoy giving her the shaft with deformed heroines that are far from pleasing to the eye (ok...I might be exaggerating, but they're not HOT). Is she being punished for something?

Kathryn Caskie just got to Avon and she's getting SEX basically stamped on her books!

Jacquie, if I were you, I'd demand some red covers and hotter heroines. Just a thought!

6 comments:

sybil said...

Have you looked for info on her next book?

:)

Kate Diamond said...

Naked heroines in curtains. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Sybil - who are you referring to? D'Alessandro or Caskie?


I just want a decent cover...I mean, I guess I don't mind trashy ones as long as the people depicted on them are somewhat good-looking.

Unknown said...

I love her writing, but she does deserve more from the art department.

Kate Diamond said...

I tagged you for a meme!

johnny ray said...

This is interesting. I just wondered across this site. Do you have an agent that is not doing her job or what. If this is important to you and I think it should be, what changes will come about in the future.

Excuse the crasher on the site and it is just a quick note.

my site by the way is at www.sirjohn.us