Friday, July 11, 2008

More Patience?

I'm trying not to be annoyed with Lorraine Heath, especially since I've always thoroughly enjoyed her novels but THIS angers me in so many ways. I'm livid. So when exactly will the new book in the Rose series be out? Why do I even care? I need to stop reading series books. Unfortunately, authors can't help themselves from writing them. I like the way Jenna Petersen and Julie Anne Long work; new books are constantly coming out. I seriously can't keep up with them. Trust me...this is a good thing.

And yes, I promised I would write more and haven't. I have a good reason...I haven't read any romance novels. I need to finish a Mary Queen of Scots bio and then I'm ready to take a dip once again into the waters of romance (ugh...I'm so cheesy).

No comments: