Sunday, November 13, 2005

Books to Read

I probably have over 100 books in my Romance TBR pile (I have more in my other genre pile). I don't know how it started, but somehow I always seemed to run out of books to read, so I started roaming the various sites online and now I find myself having too many. The fact that I hardly have the energy and the time to read the books doesn't help.

I started reading THE KITE RUNNER, a non-romance, over 2 weeks ago. It's an amazing book, but I keep on putting it down for some reason or another. I must finish it this week.

I also need to start reading my Balogh TBR pile. A friend couldn't believe I had so many Balogh books left unread. I can't either...I was obsessed at one point with getting all of them (not there yet, but coming close), so I'm quite surprised that once I got'em I just put them aside, in a corner, left to collect dust.

So, I've decided to set some goals for myself:
1. Finish THE KITE RUNNER
2. Finish Kathryn Smith's INTO TEMPTATION
3. Begin Balogh's DANCING WITH CLARA and THE PRECIOUS JEWEL.

Pretty lofty goals, if I may say so myself. This week is a busy one for me. I need a vacation in which all I do is read, sleep, eat, and read!

1 comment:

Megan Frampton said...

I just finished the Kite Runner. Amazing book, although I kept eyeballing the books I knew had a happy ending, wishing I weren't such a wimp as to want to read them instead 'cause I didn't want to be unhappy at the end.